Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cut some teeth,boy!


My baby is 8 months old and has yet to cut his first tooth. He has been trying to cut it. He is grumpy and puts everything in his mouth and sometimes he runs a low fever but in the past 2 months of all this teething not one tooth has appeared!
Jack is a smart little guy. He was born a month early but he can already say 10 words or so. He just learned to sit up without falling over so much but he is going to be slow on crawling.
I love my little Jackson just the way he is but it would be so nice to see a tooth come in just to prove to myself that he does have teeth under those big wet gums!I sometimes worry that he will be showing nothing but gums in his high school graduation photos.At least he would make a great hockey player if he should remain toothless.
Anyway,that is all I have to say today. I have to get back to my fussy baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment